What’s it like to come in to our spas during COVID-19? Watch this!
COVID-19 UPDATE – We’re Open!
We are beyond thrilled to have opened our doors again! We have listed the protocols we have implemented below to help maintain the health and safety for everyone:
• When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call 1-855-4TROUVE to check in. Partners and children will not be permitted in the spa.
• An employee will bring a consent form directly to you, and will be taking your temperature and performing a brief screening.
• Once entering the spa, you will be required to wear a mask and sanitize your hands.
• Stickers have been placed on the floors to help maintain proper social distancing. Plexiglas has also been installed on all the check-out stations for added protection.
• All transactions and tips must be paid via credit card only.
• We will not be offering product returns at this time, but in-store credit will be honored.
• Strict sanitation protocols are being followed during each treatment according to the CDC guidelines for your comfort and safety.
We look forward to serving you very soon!
The Spa Trouve Family
As always, Spa Trouve takes hygiene and safety very seriously.
We continue to follow applicable occupational health and safety regulations in every center, every day – regardless of season or sickness. We do this to ensure our guests can trust the facility not only for the service but for the center environment. A few of our sanitation and cleaning measures are detailed below:
• All eyewear and stainless-steel tools are soaked in barbicide
• After each guest, we wipe the beds with anti-bacterial wipes
• New sheets are used for each guest
• Specialists’ gloves are disposed of after each guest and a new pair is used each time
• Pens, phones, computers, iPads, and keyboards are being frequently sanitized
We value the health and safety of our employees, clients, and community members. We will do all we can do keep our clinics safe and clean and open for business. We are aware that this situation is in the early stages, but are hopeful that it will resolve soon. Thank you for your support and loyalty!
Help Keep Our Community Healthy
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
• Keep away from others that are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
• Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
Thank you for being a valued Spa Trouve client!