WINTER + LASER HAIR REMOVAL = BFFs
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure that uses laser light to remove unwanted hair from the skin’s surface. It is a highly effective and long-lasting solution for hair removal and is a popular choice for people looking to eliminate unwanted hair from various parts of their bodies. Winter is an ideal time to start laser hair removal treatments for several reasons, which we will discuss in detail below.
Laser hair removal is one of our most popular treatments in Utah. Our clients love their results and many say it’s the best treatment they’ve done for their skin and to help save them time with their self-care routine.
REASONS WINTER IDEAL TO START LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS:
- Less sun exposure: Laser hair removal is not recommended for individuals who have recently been exposed to the sun. This is because the sun can add pigment to the skin, which makes the contrast between light skin and dark hair not as noticeable to the laser, and makes it less effective. During the winter months, there is less sun exposure, making it an ideal time to undergo laser hair removal treatments.Watch this video to see how Laser Hair Removal works best on dark hair with lighter skin.
- Easier to protect the treated area: After a laser hair removal treatment, it is important to protect the treated area from sun exposure for several weeks. During the winter months, it is easier to cover up and protect the treated area with clothing. In the summer, it may be more challenging to cover up and protect the treated area, which can increase the risk of skin damage and sensitivity.
- Convenient timing: In order for your Utah laser hair removal to work well you’ll want your skin as pale as possible. Most of us aren’t running around in shorts all winter, especially in Utah, so covering up those pale stems is a lot easier in the winter!
- Optimal results: Laser hair removal works by targeting the hair follicle and destroying it. The best results are obtained when the hair is in its growth phase. During the winter months, hair growth tends to slow down, making it an ideal time to undergo laser hair removal treatments.
- Save money: Most laser hair removal clinics offer special winter promotions, discounts, and packages, making it an economical time to undergo laser hair removal treatments. Spa Trouvé is currently offering BOGO FREE Laser Hair Removal packages in Utah! This deal won’t last long so make sure to call us or buy the Laser Hair Removal deal online before it expires!
- Better preparation for summer: By undergoing laser hair removal treatments in the winter, you can be fully prepared for the summer months. This means you will have less hair to remove during the summer, making it easier to get ready for outdoor activities and events. Smooth legs and skin = more confidence to bare it!
There are many reasons why winter is an ideal time to start laser hair removal treatments in Utah. Fewer sun exposure, easier protection of the treated area, time to heal, convenient timing, optimal results, the potential to save money, and better preparation for the summer months all make winter an ideal time to undergo laser hair removal treatments.
If you are considering laser hair removal, consider scheduling your treatments during the winter months to take advantage of these benefits.
WHERE CAN I GET LASER HAIR REMOVAL NEAR ME?
If you’re looking for Laser Hair Removal in Utah, Spa Trouvé has spas in Draper, Highland, Orem, Bountiful, St. George, and we’re opening a new location in Saratoga Springs really soon! Contact Spa Trouvé today to learn more about Laser Hair Removal in Utah or to schedule an appointment!